Clinical Trials Quality & Training Manager
Novo Nordisk US
Are you passionate about ensuring the highest level of quality and compliance in clinical trials? Do you have experience in training and coaching clinical operations staff? We are looking for a Clinical Trials Quality & Training Manager to join our Clinical Operations team at Novo Nordisk. If you are ready to make a difference in the field of clinical research, read on and apply today for a life-changing career.
The role oversees clinical trial activities, ensuring compliance with ICH-GCP, NN SOPs, and local regulations, while coordinating staff training for adherence to standards. It collaborates closely with the Regional CQTM to drive quality compliance initiatives within the CDC, engaging in strategic planning, policy implementation, and compliance monitoring. The job location is São Paulo, SP.
Other responsibilities include:
- Driving clinical quality compliance by ensuring trial execution is in line with ICH-GCP, Novo Nordisk SOPs, and relevant local requirements.
- Providing support and guidance to clinical operations staff to ensure satisfactory levels of compliance.
- Delivering training and coaching to clinical operations staff to enhance their skills and knowledge.
- Managing clinical quality management systems to ensure continuous improvement and adherence to standards.
- Collaborating with regional Clinical Quality & Training Managers to align on quality and training initiatives.
- You hold a degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Biologist, Physician or similar related to health science.
- We would like you to have fluent level of English in reading, writing, and speaking, as well as fluent or native Portuguese.
- It will be appreciated If you have knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines and clinical trial regulations, along with experience in conducting clinical trial quality assurance activities.
- Nice to have experience in delivering training and coaching to clinical operations staff.
- We would like to see someone with great stakeholder management, influence communication and good interpersonal skills.
About the Department
The Clinical Operations Department at Novo Nordisk plays a crucial role in the successful execution of clinical trials. We are dedicated to ensuring the highest level of quality and compliance in all aspects of our clinical research. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with talented professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients. Brazil is our biggest affiliate in LATAM, certified as Great Place to Work 2022. Innovating and doubling its growth over the past years make us recognized as one of the most relevant companies on the health segment.
Working at Novo Nordisk
We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 55,000 employees to change the lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Together, we go further.
To complete your application, please click in "Apply now" attach your CV and follow de instructions. For more information, please follow us on LinkedIn: Novo Nordisk: About | LinkedIn
Apply before February 20th, 2024.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in.
Together, we’re life changing.