Senior Finance Investment Partner
Novo Nordisk US
About the position
Our portfolio of manufacturing capacity will expand in size and complexity to support our pipeline of new product introductions as well as our fast-growing markets for already established products. To ensure we set Novo Nordisk’s finance organization up for success and support the development of our long-term horizon, we are expanding our team and are looking for an Investment Partner.
As a Finance Investment Partner your primary role will be to drive financial analysis of Novo Nordisk’s CAPEX portfolio to support strategic decision making. The tasks include:
- Drive business cases and support mgmt. decision-making through consolidation, analysis and business understanding of PSQIT’s investment figures
- Planning and driving the processes across the PSQIT production divisions during investment budget rounds and at month-end-closing
- Supporting the organization with financial advice and creating business review material for senior stakeholders
- Participate in Month-End and Year-End closing processes
- Optimizing the investment processes and driving data transparency to enable sound decision making
- Collaborating closely with ambitious and talented stakeholders
- Help deciding and developing which investment processes and tools are needed to create the right level of financial accuracy, transparency, and reporting
- Other ad hoc task
The job offers frequent senior management interaction and engagement with stakeholders across the organization, allowing you to build a strong network while driving activities and projects related to the investment portfolio globally.
To be considered for the position, we expect that:
- You hold a master’s degree as a minimum and 3-6 years of experience within CAPEX project controlling, business analysis, forecasting, accounting, planning and reporting or similar.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills
- You have a strong eye for details while also being able to have a holistic understanding of the business
- You have strong stakeholder management skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Curiosity of nature and willingness to use this to dive into the challenges
- It is in advantage if you have strong skills within PowerPoint and Excel
- You master English on a professional level as it is the company language
As a person, you are curious, have a drive to succeed and the ability to work independently and in teams.
About the department
The positions report to the Director for Investment Portfolio Finance, with the purpose of providing specialist support and guidance to production divisions related to investment finance standards. Our goal is to support the CAPEX portfolio, through supporting the organization within project controlling and compliance standards, investment data and insights, as well as oversee the forecasting and reporting.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we’re all working to make a difference to millions of patients living with chronic diseases.
For further information or questions, please contact Daniel Emanuel Soudani at +45 3079 3678.
February 25th, 2024.
We will review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.