Novo Nordisk US
Department – Digital, Data & IT
Does your motivation come from challenges and working in a dynamic environment? Do you thrive in an environment where close collaboration with key stakeholders and strategic alignment is essential? Do you have a can-do attitude with continuous improvement as one of your career objectives? Then we might have the right position for you. Apply now!
About the Department
Digital, Data & IT India is a team of 800+ highly skilled IT professionals located in Global Business Services (GBS) Bangalore. The main role of DD&IT India is to 'manage' IT, which includes System Management, Project Management, Infrastructure Management, Compliance Management, Security Management, Process Management and Vendor Management. Cross IT department is an integral part of the DD&IT and is responsible for supporting, operating, and further developing the portfolio of IT Systems used across departments in Novo Nordisk.
As a Digital developer-SAP BTP (Business Technology Platforms), you will be responsible to develop digital and automation solutions that are sustainable, GxP and Non-GxP valid and best in class automations based on Low Code Digitalisation technology. Design customer-oriented solutions; Requires strong analytical and product management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements. You will be entrusted with the below responsibilities:
- Document and test the automated solution accordingly to quality standards.
- Functional and Technical design of features and enablers related to development and changes in SAP ECC.
- Handle changes in Business Process Management (BPM).
- Support rollouts of sites within the digital solutions.
- Work on ABAP/UI related features in the digital solutions.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent with overall experience between 8 to 15 years.
- Proficient in SAP ABAP and BTP (Business Technology Platforms) are must.
- Good to have experience in ATTP (Advanced Track and Trace for Pharmaceuticals) or GBT (Global batch traceability).
- Experience in developing and working with SAP Odata Services.
- Experience in SAP ECC Modules like MM (Material Management), PP (Production Planning), SD (Sales and Distribution) will be preferred.
- Preferred experience in working with integration technologies like CPI (Cloud Platform Integration), SAP PI(Process Integration )/PO(Process Orchestration).
- Good to have UI5/SAP Fiori skills.
- Good to have working knowledge of S/4 HANA systems.
- Excellent writing, verbal, presentation, communication, and consensus building skills.
Working at Novo Nordisk
We are a proud life-science company, and life is our reason to exist. We’re inspired by life in all its forms and shapes, ups and downs, opportunities, and challenges. For employees at Novo Nordisk, life means many things – from the building blocks of life that form the basis of ground-breaking scientific research, to our rich personal lives that motivate and energise us to perform our best at work. Ultimately, life is why we’re all here - to ensure that people can lead a life independent of chronic disease.
To submit your application, please upload your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
29 Feb 2024.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.