Operational Excellence Coordinator
Novo Nordisk US
Would you like to join a company that improves the lives of people worldwide? Are you interested in a role focused on facilitation, coordination, and production? Would you like to become a part of a team that ensures that patients receive life-saving medicine on time?
Apply today and join our newly established team in AP Operational Readiness in IFP Hillerød.
We are seeking a dynamic and organized individual to join our team as an Operational Coordinator. In this crucial role, you will be responsible for ensuring efficient information flow and seamless coordination between teams and departments. Your primary focus will be on stakeholder management and facilitating board meetings to keep everyone aligned with daily production and project goals.
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and facilitate board meetings, ensuring effective communication and alignment among team members as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize processes and enhance overall efficiency.
- Manage stakeholder relationships, fostering collaboration and understanding of production requirements.
- Streamline information flow within the production process, ensuring timely and accurate communication.
- Work closely with teams and departments to ensure operational readiness and smooth transitions between teams.
- Identify and resolve coordination bottlenecks, proactively addressing challenges to maintain flow.
To succeed in this role, you have:
- MSc degree in related field.
- Professional proficiency in Danish and English.
- Proven experience in coordination and facilitation roles, preferably in a production or project management environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure clear information flow and alignment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to identify and address coordination issues promptly.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing production needs.
- Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies.
About the department
AP Operational Readiness is a newly established department responsible for supporting the AP ramp-up plan for the site, ensuring plan adherence to key initiatives across the area and global cooperation with the other IFP sites. You will join a newly established team in the department that help ensuring smooth production coordination and release flow in AP.
Working at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is its people. We know that life is anything but linear and balancing what is important at different stages of our career is never easy. That’s why we make room for diverse life situations, always putting people first. We value our employees for the unique skills they bring to the table, and we work continuously to bring out the best in them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 68,000 employees. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
For further information, please contact Simon Pham, Associate Manager at +45 30751169.
29th February 2024
You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.