Finance Project Manager
Novo Nordisk US
In Novo Nordisk, we are currently expanding our global network of manufacturing sites to support our pipeline of new products as well as our fast-growing markets for already established products. To ensure that we set Novo Nordisk’s finance organization up for success in this new manufacturing environment, we are expanding our team.
We are now looking for a Finance Project Manager with a can-do attitude to join the Investment Portfolio Finance team to drive a wide range of cross-functional projects. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growing organisation where your flair for project management comes into play?
Are you proactive, hands-on, and ready to move things forward? Then Apply now to join us for a life-changing career!
Your primarily tasks will include:
- Being the subject matter expert on improvement projects within Investment finance
- Identifying and mapping opportunities within current finance processes
- Planning and executing according to agreed objectives and project milestones driving projects from early ideas towards successful implementation
- Managing stakeholders across functions and at different levels in Product Supply
- Facilitating change management to reach the business goals
The job offers engagement with stakeholders across the organization, allowing you to build a strong network.
To be considered for the position, we expect that you have the following qualifications:
- Solid experience with Finance Project Management
- A master’s degree as a minimum and 4-6 years of relevant work experience as Project Manager/Process Lead/CAPEX controller, or similar.
- Strong, communication, coordination and stakeholder management skills
- High level of initiative to drive the right processes and deliverables
- English on a professional level as this is the company language
As a person, you are proactive, curious and structured with a high level of engagement. Further, you have a strong drive to succeed in all projects and tasks you take on, no matter if it requires working independently or in teams.
About the department
You will join the Investment Portfolio Finance team, part of Product Supply, and report to the Director for Investment Portfolio Finance. The department is currently composed by 6 team members. Our goal is to support the CAPEX portfolio through supporting the organization within project controlling and compliance standards, investment data and insights, as well as oversee the forecasting and reporting. We appreciate a colleague who takes responsibility, has a positive and curious approach to new challenges, and contributes to an open and honest working atmosphere. We support a good work-life balance, with the flexibility to work from the office and remotely.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we’re all working to make a difference to millions of patients living with chronic diseases.
For further information or questions, please contact Daniel Emanuel Soudani at +45 3079 3678.
February 25th 2024.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.