Novo Nordisk US
Do you have a passion for perfection and quality? Are you motivated by setting high standards for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and ensuring that we continuously improve and simplify our processes, and ways of working? Do you get your energy from having a large contact base with professional stakeholders, and having the possibility to work with highly qualified colleagues and developing within your field?
Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for our new IFP QC Strategy, Standards and Optimisation department.
About the department
IFP QC Strategy, Standards and Optimisation department is an area consisting of dedicated and experienced employees driving the support functions across IFP QC labs. We are an international team with 5 different nationalities driving initiatives related to LEAN, planning, standardisation, and data analysis across the IFP QC labs. We drive change by working actively with cLEAN and always look for improvements within our processes but also in the way we work together to provide the best possible support to our laboratories.
As GMP Partner you support management and your colleagues in maintaining and developing high GMP and quality standards across our three Quality Control (QC) laboratories in IFP ManDev Denmark.
You will link the departments and GMP Coordinators by facilitating alignment and consistency across QC from your base in our supporting area together with planners, LEAN partners, project managers and Data Analysts.
In this role you will be the sparring partner and support for the individual GMP coordinators and chemists as well as the one point of entry for quality initiatives and strategies originated from our Manufacturing Development area. You will act as the ambassador for quality alignment/sharing across QC Chemical (QCC), QC Microbiological (QCM) laboratories as well as Quality Assurance (QA).
Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and coordinating Quality network across QCC and QCM Quality & Compliance Metrics Dashboard, fostering knowledge sharing, alignment, and sustainability.
- Driving quality improvements, process improvements and implementation of new requirements/procedures, this also includes planning and execution of workshops as well as monitoring and taking care of quality heat map.
- Supporting IFP's ambitious goal of creating the future laboratory.
- Setting direction for audit/inspection planning, in close collaboration with audit/inspection lead and Quality Coordinators.
- Promoting and nourishing a quality mindset culture and promote knowledge sharing culture across QCs as well as ManDev area.
Your job will be characterised by a mix of coordination, follow-up, and execution of your own tasks, so you must be able to and motivated by a flexible workstyle where you prioritise your own tasks and time.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- A MSc/BSc within pharmacy, chemical engineering, chemistry/biology or similar.
- Preferably 3+ years of experience from the pharmaceutical or medical device industry or similar related areas.
- Relevant knowledge of Quality Control processes and experience from GMP regulated areas.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Danish will be considered a great advantage.
- It is advantageous if you have experience with coaching of employees and/or management of projects in the context of quality.
As a professional you can think and act with a broad and holistic perspective, seeing “The Big Picture” without losing sight or interest in important details and are known for your excellent collaboration skills and ability to set direction when it is needed.
Additionally, you are positive, analytical, action and solution orientated, and you work systematically, logically, and proactively. You can interact and communicate at all levels of the organisation, and you take pride in solving your tasks and challenges as close to the process as possible, with close involvement of your key stakeholders. You take initiatives on your own, and to ensure commitment from your stakeholders, you have great focus on change management when introducing your ideas.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we do not wait for change. We drive it. We are a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing, and sales – we are all working to move the needle on patient care.
If you have any questions regarding the position or want to know more? Feel free to contact Associate Manager Isabela Dahm on + 45 30 79 55 02 or GMP Partner Lise Larsen on +45 34 48 79 29.
March 10th, 2024
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.