New Head of our Supply Chain & Data team within API area
Novo Nordisk US
Test yourself - can you say YES to the three criteria’s below?
- Do you know about Supply Chain, production optimization or Data Science?
- Do you have Leadership experience?
- Do you have a bachelor’s or master’s degree within Biochemical, Supply chain, Data Engineering or similar?
If yes, then please read further:
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on the strategic development of Supply Chain Planning and Business Data Management? Are you ready to lead a team of highly committed professionals? If so, we have the perfect role for you. Apply today and help shape the future of Supply Chain Planning and Data Management for CMC API Pilots.
For an introduction to our area - CMC API Pilots - please visit our career page
As an Associate Manager you will lead 10 highly skilled individuals who are passionate about driving changes and results. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact on the strategic development of Supply Chain Planning and Business Data Management.
Your team will have the following key responsibilities:
- Production Planning: Short and medio term planning of our production. Use of data & standards to improve production planning, including optimal flow, yield, shutdowns, maintenance, rebuilds and utilization of production areas.
- Digital Twin models of Production facilities (InoSim) to plan and prove adjustments/re-builds to meet future demands
- Warehouse Management: Overview of forecast of upstream material flow and warehouse capacities
- Manage Business Data solutions, including standardization, storage, and creation of Manufacturing Intelligence solutions. Provide end-user training sessions to enable the creation of value and insights with data.
Your key responsibilities will also include driving performance, fostering employee engagement, and being part of a small management team.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following qualifications:
- Working experience within Supply Chains, Production/mathematical modelling, production optimization/Lean or Data Science.
- A relevant degree within Biochemical, Supply chain and/or data engineering.
- Min. 2 years of leadership experience.
- Knowledge or experience with API manufacturing is a plus.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
About the Department
Our department is an organizational unit consisting of three teams working closely together within optimization of Health & Safety, Production Planning and modeling, Training, Quality, Digitalization, Data Science, IT, and Automation. We are a team of 40 people located in Søborg, close to Copenhagen. Our department supports production areas in Bagsværd and Gentofte, called CMC API Pilots, ensuring the supply of API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) to Novo Nordisk Research and Development clinical trials.
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive it. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we
seize them. From research and development, through to manufacturing, marketing and sales – we’re all working to move the needle on patient care.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact the Director: TNRH@novonordisk.com
Apply before February 20, 2024.
You do not need to attach a cover letter to your application, but please include a few sentences about why you are applying in your resume or CV. To ensure an efficient and fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your CV.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.