Health Representative (Hospital Team, KZN Coastal Region)
The Health Representative’s mission is to provide sales and promotional content and enhance the
customer experience to ultimately improve the health outcomes of patients.
The role is responsible for maximizing Pfizer brand growth through promotional activities tailored
to the needs of HCPs within the allocated territory.
• Engage with customers in-person and virtually to compliantly grow the business and drive product
demand, by proactively providing solutions to achieve business objectives and needs.
• Engage on promotional science-based brand messages and other ranges of content (e.g., disease
state) to support the HCP in improving patient outcomes and experience.
• Knowledge of customer preferences for content and channels to orchestrate an ideal customer
experience through relevant content selection.
• Acts as key Point of Contact for seamless (compliant), reactive only, connection to Pfizer
Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) and resources.
• Responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model and platforms (e.g. Digital
• Orchestrate ideal customer experience through relevant content selection, based on knowledge of
• Implement strategies that drive HCP digital engagement adoption.
• Organization alignment- Is aligned with the culture, values and mission; operates in a manner
aligned with organizational culture, values and mission.
Territory Planning and Management:
• Develop and execute territory business plan in line with business objectives
• Track activities of the agreed plan and proactively report any potential barrier to achieve
• Recommend creative and innovative ideas/solutions to increase market share within the
• Producing reports according to Health Representative Manager recommendations and market
• Organize and implement value-added programs across the territory.
• Ensure timely and relevant customer insights and market intelligence is captured and shared via
• Adherence to all Pfizer compliance policies and guidelines
• Timeous recording of customer interactions within PforceRx
• Maintain an up-to-date and accurate customer list
• Timely and accurate submission of expenses and remain within the allocated budget
Self - Development:
• Proactively implement and update personal development plan
• Own and drive your development plan
• Proactively receive and act on feedback from peers, trainers, and managers
• Relevant Bachelor degree
• A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry plus hospital experience is mandatory
• Effective selling and presentation skills through virtual and face to face interaction
• Digital and non-digital learning agility
• Good business knowledge and customer acumen
• Demonstrated ability to work within a team/as a team player
• Exhibit a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Sound understanding of compliance and integrity principles
• Basic Computer literacy e.g., Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint/Word /Outlook
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Driving Required (valid drivers’ license)
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales#LI-PFE