Protégé Program - Digital (12 months program)
This position reports to the Delivery Lead – Omni-channel Services and Solutions. As a Protege, you should be highly enthusiastic and possess excellent communication skills to manage a designated scope of work to provide operational and project management support to plan, manage, and execute the Pfizer digital projects to internal stakeholders.
- The purpose of Protégé Program is to support the Pfizer Digital team by providing administrative and operational duties to the manager and department.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documentations.
- maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Requirements gathering, note taking and generating reports
- Liaising with internal stakeholder in other departments and with external contacts.
- Assist Line Manager in ad hoc projects and implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Preferably specialized in IT background
- Ability to work independently, result-oriented, diligent, and self-motivated
- A team player with good spoken & written skills in English
- Experience candidates are welcome to apply.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Sales#LI-PFE