Review and Approval Manager - ANZ
Manager, Review and Approval Market Lead - ANZ
Why Patients Need You
Review & Approval (R&A) is a key member of the Biopharma Operations infrastructure. R&A as a team and individually, will serve as the fundamental market and regional-level experts for consultation, guidance, and direction on matters of promotional content review and approval inclusive of process, quality, and efficiency.
What You Will Achieve
The Manager, Review and Approval Market Lead - ANZ , this role will integrate content Review, and Approval to offer a more seamless suite of services. This role will be a key member of the Review and Approval– Developed Asia & China team and will partner with colleagues within this service vertical, other Biopharma Ops vertical Leads, and Biopharma Ops Partners (BOPs) to operationalize key Content Review, and Approval services in Australia and New Zealand. The role reports to the Review and Approval Regional Lead – Developed Asia & China. This role will look after both commercial and medical content.
Why you should apply
- The Manager, Review and Approval Market Lead - ANZ role will provide an excellent opportunity to gain Biopharma Operations experience working with the ANZ Sales and Marketing teams to support the delivery of marketing campaigns and CMO initiatives.
- The Manager, Review and Approval Market Lead - ANZ role will expose you to the review and approval side of Content creation.
- You will be given the opportunity to expand your network by working with Pfizer ANZ’s Sales and Marketing teams as well as with Pfizer ANZ leadership and other Global Pfizer colleagues.
- You may cover and get exposure to multiple markets in Asia beyond ANZ.
- You will be given the opportunity to work on and launch Global initiatives.
- You will have the opportunity to manage projects and lead training during launch.
- You will work with colleagues in other markets within and outside your own team.
How You Will Achieve It
The successful candidate will be responsible for applying subject matter expertise, cross-functional leadership, and proposing strategic solutions to support delivery of the below Review, and Approval activities in Australia and New Zealand under a globally connected, locally-embedded model:
- Serves as subject matter expert on compliant review and approval of Pfizer Content through Process /Procedure/Support Tools (e.g., internally known as GCMA system), Content Policy local Addendum alignment.
- Provides reviews & approval workflow management (e.g., enhancing Processes with reviewer/ Medical and Marketing colleagues).
- Provides oversight and reporting of Content Review & Validation.
- Acts as a single point of contact for Biopharma Quality for internal audits, and provides requested information for any quality events (all related to Promotional Material Management).
- Drive CMO initiatives at market/s including Adobe deployment. Implement updated review and approval workflow in Adobe (throughout 2024).
- Cross-team leadership with ANZ BOP (Business Operation Partners), Omnichannel enablement teams and other function within Biopharma Operations. Lead conversations in identifying issues and suggesting solutions as one Biopharma Operations team to across all ANZ TA (Therapeutic Areas)
- Cross-functional leadership to facilitate discussions with brand marketing and reviewers (internally known as MARA team in ANZ) to ensure content is effectively reviewed and deployed. Keep these stakeholders updated on review & approval related activities and ask their feedback.
- Lead in identifying and implementing best practices across review/approval landscape and participate in projects within the Review & Approval global vertical to evolve process, systems and policy.
- Support re-use of content (e.g. Global content) to maximize efficient delivery
- Materials Management (Logistics, warehousing, and distribution) – limited for vendor contract manger (a few times a year)
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in brand marketing, sales or operations in ANZ
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated agility and ability to drive complex program completion in expedited timelines
- Proven track record of contributing to the completion of project tasks and/or milestones
- Cross-BU and/or diversity of job experiences
- Ability to understand and influence in a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently
- Solid knowledge of content Review and Approval process (e.g., internally known as GCMA system)
- Solid knowledge of global/local content policies
- Experience in project management
- Solid knowledge of excel to execute ad hoc analysis upon request
- Ability to process unstructured data sources and produce structured reports.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical market and relative business levers together with regulatory/compliance aspects
- Possesses a deep understanding of business landscape in ANZ and TA (Therapeutic Area) strategies to determine key priorities and their impact on Review & Approval activities
- Working knowledge of the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct and Medicine New Zealand Code of Practice
Posting until EOD 26th February 2024.
Internal Job grade GJL 070
At Pfizer we care about our colleagues’ wellbeing and offer a range of great benefits for them, including:
Paid parental leave
Access to Health & Wellness apps
Career Growth Experiences program
Recognition & rewards program
Paid volunteer days
Life Insurance Benefits
Pfizer Learning Academy access to top content providers
Access to flu vaccines & skin checks
Options to purchase additional leave
Salary packaging & novated lease options
*Benefits listed may vary depending on your position and location and may be subject to change.
Pfizer Australia and New Zealand’s diverse workforce represents the patients we serve and the communities in which we operate. With a focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I), Pfizer ANZ ensures our people are heard and cared for. We offer engagement opportunities in both Colleagues Resource Groups (CRGs) and workstreams across: Culture and Tradition, Reconciliation @ Pfizer (RAP), Gender Equity (GEN), Disability and through the Out Pfizer Employee Network (OPEN) for our LGBT + colleagues and allies.
If you require reasonable adjustment during your application, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
Marketing and Market Research