Recruiter/HR Generalist Contractor
Quanterix is a company that is digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s ultra-sensitive detection solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the role of biomarkers in the continuum of health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognosis and precise treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated HR Generalist (Contractor) in Billerica, MA to join our Human Resources team. This individual will report to the Associate Director, Human Resources Business Partner to manage the daily functions of the HR department including hiring, serving as the point of contact for employee questions, onboarding/offboarding, recruitment, and all other tasks needed to support the Operations department.
What You’ll Do:
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions within the Operations Department; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Oversees onboarding of all new hires, including coordination with other departments to ensure all aspects of onboarding are complete.
- Assists new hire orientation and employee engagement initiatives.
- Processes offboarding for terminated employees, including coordination with HRBP and managers.
- Conducts 60-day check ins with new hires
- Assist HRBP w/ EE relations & other Ops support where needed:
- handle employee relations counseling, work with managers on employee performance concerns providing coaching and guidance (including writing PIPs)
- Upload all performance documentation to EE digital files
- Acts as a back up to process I9s and E-Verify
- Help gather and analyze data with HR metrics, i.e., time to fill, employee turnover rates and exit data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field required.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality..
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- SHRM-CP a plus.
Why You’ll Like Working For Us:
Our Technology: Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas. The company was established in 2007 and is in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Our Commitment to Employees: At Quanterix, we take pride in our employees' incredible work ethic, and we want to reward and recognize that by offering competitive compensation and a 401k plan with an employer match, as well as competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We also offer an unlimited vacation policy to all exempt employees, and a generous PTO policy for non-exempt employees. All employees are awarded Equity, and we have an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a Performance Bonus, and 1:1 Financial Counseling/Planning. We also offer Tuition Assistance. We have a free, state-of-the-art onsite fitness center for all employees. To keep you fueled up, we provide onsite employees free snacks and drinks every day!
Quanterix is committed to a Diverse and Inclusive workplace. Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.