Senior Director CBMSO OpEx Business Partner
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Who we are
Location of the role
Preferred location is our EU HQ in Amsterdam, this office will move to Haarlem later this year.
This role will also be available at one of our other European Teva offices.
The Sr. Dir CBMSO OpEx BP is responsible to Enable the segment to reach short and long term business goals through implementation of OpEx program, build OpEx capability and maturity within the segment, manage select and develop OpEx lead in the sites and be the sparring partner of the head of the segment and SGMs. The role is expected to challenge the sites and SGMs to progress in the maturity journey and be co-responsible for business metrics. The role should work in collaboration with the Head of Strategic OpEx Program to ensure co-creation and piloting of OpEx tools, standard and methods.
How you’ll spend your day
- Define OpEx capability deployment strategy in connection with TOM (TGO Operating Model) and segment business need
- Ensure pragmatic implementation of the program based on business priorities leveraging local OpEx team and site organization
- Play the role of sparring partner for the head of the segment , support the achievement of defined short and long term goals
- Challenge and support SGMs to leverage OpEx and progress in maturity journey
- Hands-on presence and support on site (60% travelling required)
- Ensure assessment, coaching , development of OpEx site leads
- Ensure proper succession planning for OpEx site resources so that every site has always a full time OpEx lead
- Co-develop OpEx program and ensure that pilot of modules and capabilities is effective and brings desired results
- Deliver trainings and support Head of capability building
- Ensure strong connection with Strategy BPs and Segment BPs
- Own maturity Journey and progression of sites through the maturity levels
- Ensure sharing of best practices across the segment
- Ensure pillar organization in place for the segment and sites
- Can own a pillar on a need basis
Your experience and qualifications
- Relevant university degree plus at least 15 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to connect business results and Capability building
- Track of records in delivering results through OpEx and capability building
- Hands on experience in implementing OpEx Capability building programs
- Experience in managing and developing people
- Have performed similar role in a FMCG company is a plus
- Ability to influence laterally the organization
- Strong program management capabilities and experience in managing global programs
Vice President - Global Head of Operational Excellence
Vincent van Straten - Team Lead Recruitment
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Pre employment check
Teva will carry out appropriate verification and legally permitted vetting prior to the confirmation of any offer of employment. More information on this verification and vetting will be provided if you reach this stage of the application process.