Quality Control Coordinator
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Who we are
As a global leader in generic medicines with a strong innovative portfolio, we are all in for better health.
Teva Pharmaceuticals has been developing and producing medicines for more than 120 years. Along with our established presence in generics, we have significant research and operations supporting our growing portfolio of innovative medicines and biopharmaceutical products.
Today, our portfolio of around 3,600 products is among the largest of any pharmaceutical company in the world. Nearly 200 million people in 60 countries benefit from one of Teva's quality medicines every day. We invest in research and development of innovative medicines, generic drugs and biosimilars, carrying on the legacy of more than a century of finding new ways to help patients improve their lives. This defines our values as a company and characterizes how we do business and approach medicine.
This defines how we do business and motivates thousands of Teva employees all over the world, every single day.
Learn more at www.tevapharm.com.
In Bulgaria Teva (known as Actavis until 2020) is the largest employer in the pharmaceutical industry with near 1700 employees in the two manufacturing plants (Dupnitsa and Troyan), sales and marketing organization and in a number of global corporate functions based in our country. We believe that each and every one of us should have access to quality medicines that help manage illness, fight infection or simply support overall health. Learn more at www.teva.bg.
We are searching for qualified and motivated candidates for the role of Quality Control Coordinator (Artwork), who would like to join to the Global Artwork Studio team, based in Sofia.
Main tasks of the Quality Control Coordinator (Artwork) are checking the draft artworks according the provided checklist (right first time) and supporting the QC and Artwork designers team.
How you’ll spend your day
• Checks the quality of artwork provided by the studio internal artwork technicians (RFT)
• Checks the incoming artwork request forms for correctness and completeness
• Liaises between the Artwork Studio, local markets and internal and external parties
• Monitors the process timelines and escalating issues if needed
• Deals with artwork status queries
• Supports and assists other team members when needed
• Applies the approved artwork procedures to all activities both within the Studio and with external parties
• Records and trends data to be fed into the Quality Management Systems
• Generates quality reports and other forms of reporting if needed
Your experience and qualifications
• University Degree or Relevant Education
• Experience in Quality control (packaging or /and artwork), preferable in Pharma or FMCG industry
• Experience in working with strict deadlines with high attention to details
• Knowledge of print process and Adobe software package experience (Adobe illustrator, Adobe InDesign) will be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in an international environment
• Proficient verbal and written English communication skills
• Good computer operational experience (MS Office)
Enjoy a more rewarding choice
• Dynamic and challenging work environment in one of the world leading pharmaceutical company and the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bulgaria
• Competitive remuneration bound with performance
• Specific training in accordance with the job responsibilities
• Working in a modern and high-tech work environment
• Stability and long-term employment
• Opportunity for development
Make a difference with Teva Pharmaceuticals
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV in English.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All personal data is protected by law and will be treated in confidence.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.