Assoc Account Manager Biosimilars- San Francisco, CA
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Who we are
Associate Account Manager is to represent Teva Biosimilar products, as part of the brand strategy within clinics and hospitals and collaborate with Teva’s IDN Key Account Management team in shared hospital accounts. Associate Account Manager is accountable for the implementation of product access strategies/tactics, pulling through GPO contract wins, gaining formulary access and driving volume through the Letter of Commitment (LOC) program in their geography. The ability to successfully network and penetrate key account targets while developing and cultivating long-term working relationships is critical.
How you’ll spend your day
• Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with key decision makers in assigned geography
• Demonstrate business acumen through analysis to identify, create, and quantify business opportunities
• Optimize business opportunities in targeted accounts
• Monitor account contract performance to ensure compliance with the goal of driving incremental sales
• Identify opportunities to drive business through the Letter of Commitment (LOC) program
• Attend relevant Society Meetings where key decision makers will be in attendance
• Have a working knowledge of generic and brand pharmaceutical
Your experience and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 2 years BTB/ 1 year pharma
• Ability to work in a heavily matrixed environment across various functional teams
• Ability to rapidly develop and maintain relationships with key accounts and their decision makers including (C-Suite selling)
• Strong negotiation and leadership skills
• Documented track record of success
Enjoy a more rewarding choice
We offer a competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage starting on the first day. We also offer Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 13 paid Holidays, 6% match on the 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and Tuition Assistance.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.