Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Who we are
Sindan is a company producing pharmaceutical products (injectable and oral products) for oncological treatments, founded in 1991, on the structure of the research and production section of the Bucharest Oncological Institute. In 2000, Sindan was certified according to Good Manufacturing Practice quality standards and currently delivers products to over 75 countries.
In March 2006, the Icelandic group Actavis bought the Sindan company and in 2016, Teva acquired the generics division (Actavis Generics) of the global manufacturer Allergan (from this year Sindan became part of the Teva group). Following the global acquisition, Teva's portfolio in Romania expanded by taking over the factory of oncology drugs intended for both domestic consumption and export.
Teva is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry thanks to the portfolio of more than 3,500 products it owns, in the more than 60 countries where the company operates.
Every day, almost 200 million people around the world take a Teva medicine. Ever since Teva was founded in Jerusalem in 1901, the way we work has been shaped by people who have stayed true to our humble beginnings. Our leadership has been characterized by tenacity, entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to improve people's lives.
Currently, Teva covers the treatment needs of hundreds of thousands of patients in Romania with an extensive portfolio of generic, innovative, OTC and cosmetic drugs, intended for conditions in the following therapeutic areas: Neurology, Psychiatry, Hematology, Respiratory Diseases, Oncology, Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Pain, Endocrinology.
In the medium and long term, Teva Romania aims to remain a company with an extensive and diversified portfolio, which will respond, including, to some currently unmet therapeutic needs, through the new products to be launched.
We are currently recruiting MS&T Specialist to join the team in Sindan Pharma Romania on a Full Time, Temporary contract (maternity leave) to support the operations and quality functions in MS&T (Manufacturing Science & Technology).
How you’ll spend your day
• Participation in transfer activities and related coordination of technology transfer
• Introduction of new technologies and equipment’s in accordance with MS&T standards
• Participation in the process of continuously increasing robustness
• Perform day-to-day process validation, continue process verification, cleaning validation, media fill process maintenance & operational tasks and ensures appropriate service levels are developed and monitored
• Cooperation with other departments of the company
• Degree qualified - preferably in Biopharmaceutical, Chemical Engineering, Life Sciences or a related field
Key Skills and Experience
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment within the pharmaceutical environment
• Knowledge and experience of cGMP, process validation, continue process verification, cleaning validation, media fill process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Good command of English
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.