Intern- Supply Chain
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Who we are
Embark on a future with an international pharmaceuticals company, contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive through the course of this 12 week experience. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
- Location: Parsippany, NJ
- Length: May 20th-August 9th, 2024
- Schedule: You must be available to work a 40-hour work week (onsite) for 12 weeks
How you’ll spend your day
A summer candidate can expect to join a team that fits well with their field of study and interests within US market supply chain planning. Summer candidates can expect challenging assignments with the opportunity to apply knowledge and gain work experience within a professional environment. Core responsibilities are as follows:
• Perform challenging, demanding and diverse assignments respective to the role and projects within the NA Market Supply Organization.
•Support global S&OP processes, including inventory and supply chain management, demand Planning, replenishment strategies, master data optimization, and process management across an assigned portfolio of Products & Plants
• Contribute to the S&OP process by creating, running and analyzing various reports, using SAP, BI, Qlikview, and Excel
• Managing data & maintaining various Customer Service, forecast accuracy, Supply, Demand, Inventory, and Financial Dashboards
•Support the Delivery of standard supply chain KPI reporting (service levels, back orders, inventory, volumes) in support of S&OP processes, operations, proactive risk mitigation, and decision making
• Assist in data analytics and process improvement initiatives
• Monitoring demand and supply trends and fluctuations and provide alerts to the team
• General market planning and inventory control ad hoc request
• Assist in streamlining and understanding the end to end supply chain for select products
• Assist with Supply Chain Innovation projects
• Perform other related duties as assigned or require
Your experience and qualifications
- Completed at least sophomore year in a College or University studying applicable coursework (Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Logistics).
- Strong academic performance
- Self-motivated, with the ability to be agile and adaptable in a fast pace environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven track record of teamwork, innovation and initiative
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.