NeuroHealth Sales Specialist - Denver E, CO
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Who we are
This position will be part of a sales team focused on the psychiatry space responsible for the performance of a long-acting injectable therapy for schizophrenia as well as promoting our existing Psychiatry products in the Denver, CO area. The role of the Sales Specialist delivers results by getting it done together in a compliant and ethical manner. The Sales Specialist possesses an understanding of organizational objectives and aligns resources appropriately to meet those objectives. While in pursuit of goal achievement, this person upholds the culture and values of Teva in all interactions and business matters. The Sales Specialist effectively and appropriately analyzes trends and applies knowledge in customer interactions in order to deliver value. Additionally, the Sales Specialist effectively and efficiently plans and completes all business activities via aligned objectives, analytics, and Utilizing available resources. The Sales Specialist builds and effectively maintains strong, mutually beneficial networks/relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. The Sales Specialist possesses impactful and influential communication and presentation skills and keeps the goal in mind while moving the customer towards the solution.
How you’ll spend your day
In this role you will:
• Achieve all sales performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment
• Demonstrate a collaborative sales approach and coordinate efforts between sales leadership, other Teva sales teams, market access, sales operations, and training.
• Develop effective business plans to meet and exceed territory-level sales goals. Possess the understanding and ability to sell in different settings of care and identify key business opportunities within these settings.
• Build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e., HCP and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
• Provide healthcare product demonstrations, physician detailing and in-servicing of products to current and potential customers
• Consult with physicians, nurses, as well as medical office staff to appropriately promote product and provide product and patient education
• Maintain a call average as outlined in the sales plan, defined as face-to-face interactions, with healthcare providers focusing on top target customers
• Apply a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness
• Adhere to all Teva’s compliance policies and guidelines
Your experience and qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required
• Pharmaceutical sales experience preferred, experience in psychiatric therapeutic areas strongly preferred
• Record of successfully achieving sales goals and building effective customer relationships
• Experience successfully launching products in the psychiatric space across multiple settings of care
i.e. leadership skills, communicating skills and problem-solving skills etc.
• Ability to interact with customers in live and virtual environments and proficiency with technology
• Understanding of reimbursement coverage and pull through strategies as well as experience in all pertinent settings of business (CMHC, specialty pharmacy, private practice)
• Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of reimbursement, managed care, or marketing preferred Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Experience calling on community mental health centers (CMHC) is a plus
• Ability to travel as required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel
• Valid US driver's license and acceptable driving record required
• Candidate must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screening
• Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds
Enjoy a more rewarding choice
We are strengthening and adding to our critical teams with great talent and capabilities: Teva, a global organization with a brand of evolving success. Be part of it!
We offer a competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription coverage starting on the first day. We also offer Disability and Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, 13 paid Holidays, 6% match on the 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and Tuition Assistance.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.