Manager, Sales Analytics and Effectiveness
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
Who we are
Teva Sales and Marketing, Inc. is seeking a Manager, Sales Analytics and Effectiveness (Parsippany, NJ) to develop analytic solutions for critical business decisions in areas such as sales force targeting, product launch analysis, segmentation, resource allocation, and ROI (return on investment) of promotional investments in the pharmaceutical / life sciences industry.
- Consult with Sales, Marketing, and Sales Operations leadership to understand the business strategy and critical needs and then determine the appropriate analytic solutions to enable better and more efficient customer focus and improved ROI on commercial strategies and tactics.
- Develop a sound understanding of the assigned brands with respect to products, markets, and their dynamics, evolution, opportunities, and challenges.
- Fully leverage sub-national data, market, competitor, and product information to produce objective analysis of market drivers, the competitive environment, and trends to provide an appropriate future context for today’s investment and strategy.
- Provide guidance to Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure efficient and effective use of resources through advanced analytics with sub-national data.
- Increase understanding of effectiveness/ROI of all promotional efforts including sales force.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales Planning team to conduct and manage all sales force targeting and call planning development using internal and external resources.
- Partner with the Commercial Analytics and Insights team to ensure that research findings are used effectively to address knowledge gaps for the respective portfolio of assigned brands. Identify appropriate 3rd party data sources to improve the quality of specific ad hoc analyses.
- Contribute to the transfer and sharing of knowledge across the Sales Analytics and Effectiveness team.
- Perform sales analytics for recently launched portfolios and create monthly performance reports for brand teams.
- Collaborate with Sales planning team to conduct sales force targeting for multiple products on SAS.
- Identify key customer segmentation by utilizing data to create decile and quintile groups.
- Develop Tableau dashboards for portfolios to get insights on promotional activity and sales trends.
- Conduct forecasting, statistical modeling, predictive modeling, data mining, and other advanced analytic methods. Local telecommuting permitted up to 2 days per week. 5% travel domestic required.
Your experience and qualifications
- Requires a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or related field, and 5 years of pharmaceutical advanced sales and marketing data analytics experience.
- Employer will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in the above mentioned fields and 7 years of specified experience.
- Must have experience with: SAS programming language and MS Office applications (particularly Excel and PowerPoint); BI platforms such as Tableau or Qlik; IMS data such as Xponent, Xponent Plantrak and DDD; and Statistical Analysis.
- 5% travel domestic required.
THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE EMPLOYEE REFERRAL PROGRAM.
Apply at https://www.tevapharm.com/your-career/; reference Req. 52609.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
Important notice to Employment Agencies - Please Read Carefully
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA does not accept unsolicited assistance from agencies for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.