Twist Bioscience is looking for a seasoned, team-oriented, Shipping Coordinator. This position will play a critical role in forming a best in class Shipping/Order Fulfillment team. This position will require collaboration with Manufacturing, Customer Support, and Supply Chain teams to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. The Shipping Coordinator will perform all physical and administrative required for this position. This will include inventory management, continuous improvement, shipping, receiving, storing, distributing of orders, materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Must possess a team and collaborative attitude.
- Order fulfillment
- Perform inventory audit, reconciliation and inspection of finished goods and raw material..
- Monitor, record, address shipping issues or delays.
- Creation of shipping documents and reports for International and domestic shipments
- Assist with QA assessments for discrepancy reports related to material handling.
- Perform root cause, corrective action and updating of SOP.
- Maintain a highly organized work environment (5S) to facilitate a smooth flow of material, system data, and documents during order fulfillment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Resolving problems with transportation carriers and internal colleagues.
- Clear and efficient communication skills with colleagues across the organization.
- May operate machinery, including material handling equipment (Electronic Lifts, pallet jacks and drum lifts).
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
- Examines materials on an ongoing basis for correct lot numbers, quantities, expiration dates, and product damages prior to shipping customer orders according to SOP and company guidelines..
- Experience in roles where attention to detail and documentation is critical to success.
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience with order fulfillment (pick/pack/QC/ship) of custom products is ideal.
- Functional knowledge of international shipping, booking shipments, and inventory control.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for periods of time while performing duties around the corporate site.
- Experience with FedEx Ship Manager, UPS WorldShip, DHL Easyship and other transportation online booking system
- Experience with MRP software, ex. (SAP, NetSuite & Oracle)
- Ability to work in an ISO, GMP, LEAN Manufacturing environment and follow the lean manufacturing concepts.
- Training in CAPA, HAZMAT, Chemical Hazards, Forklift, and Safety
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.